Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 23 / 24, 2009

Payments on these dates:

Genius Funds

Another Monday, another 3 digit payment - this would be boring if it wasn't so much fun!
My return after this payment: 557%! Still going strong.

DeltaTrustGroup

My second payment received from this new hyip by admin Adam Silva. Off to a nice, modest start. My return so far: 24%.

NewSurfAge

Another Tuesday, another cashout from NSA - paid on the same day by admin Gilbert. My return after this: 73%.

Money Care

Still being paid 2% daily automatically here - 21/100 received.

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI) - also continues to pay. I was paid on the 24th, on the same day as requested. My return after this: 226%.

No comments: