Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3, 2009

Today's payments:

Genius Funds

Today looks like a repeat of yesterday because the same 2 programs paid me again (plus a 3rd program of course).
I found two handsome amounts in commissions in my Genius account (yes, again - wish I knew who these big spenders were so I could thank them!) and I used part of the funds to purchase more weekly shares (again) and withdrew the rest (again) to LR and AP. The payment to LR was instant and the one to AP followed a few short hours later. My return after these payments: 498%!!!

Money Care

Sixth 2% auto cashout received - 6/100. Testing.

NewSurfAge

Another Tuesday, another fast payment from admin Gilbert. My return so far: 38%.
Since my refund from Gilbert's previous program was put into NSA, I decided to include these amounts in my total in/out calculation. This is why the percentage is a bit lower compared to last week's post. Going nicely. If you wish to join, make sure you understand the withdrawal rules!

No comments: