Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1, 2009

Today's payments:

EarnersUnite

I received another payment from this very interesting real profit sharing program and I am in profit already! This is due to the fact that I have 2 upgraded referrals now, and the commissions are very good: $33.33 per referral! The upgrade fee is a one time $67 so 2 active referrals (or platinum members) just about cover that fee. It's all gravy from here on for me. The monthly profit sharing amounts aren't huge yet but the earnings are 'for life' so why not? They offer a wide range of advertising products as well and members get points for clicking the links in the e-mail ads. My return so far: 114%. Paying!

Money Care

Still being paid 2% daily automatically here - 26/100 received. Testing.

GNI also continues to pay me. Return so far: 231%.

No comments: