Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, December 7, 2009

December 7, 2009

Today's payments:

Genius Funds

Still top billing for Genius Funds. Paid instantly again to LR and my return is now 607% !!!

Private FX Club

My second cashout from this soon to be private club was paid in a few hours. My return is now 8%. The admin trades member funds with several forex robots. Ideal for those who are interested in forex but are hesitant to buy their own robot!

Money Care

I continue to receive automatic 2% payments to my LR account. 30/100 received - so far so good :)

PayByProfit

I am not in the habit of joining high yield programs in November/December but I am trying this one because of the very short term plans (2 days or a week). I received my first payment promptly to LR. Not sure why I could not withdraw my entire balance here. Testing.

No comments: