Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 10, 2009

Today's payments (and an older one):

NewSurfAge

Posting this one a bit late, but the payment was very fast! My return at this stable profit sharing program is now 86%. Paying. Make sure you understand the cashout rules before spending here, ok? (They are very simple, you just need to know about them!) :)

PanaMoney

Another quick payment to Strictpay from Panamoney, bringing my return here to 119%. Still looking good.

Money Care

I am being paid 2% automatically to my LR account daily still - 33/100 received. (Return minus LR fees: 65%.)


GNI also continues to perform flawlessly. My return so far: 247%.

No comments: