Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 2, 2009

Today's payments:

DeltaTrustGroup

My third payment received from admin Adam Silva. My return so far: 37%.

NewSurfAge

Another payment from admin Gilbert here. The weekly return was a tiny little bit less than the maximum of 20% but still very good. My return so far: 80%.

EPPXtra
EPPXtra
I received my first $25 payment from this new cycler in the PAC family, just one day after launch. I am even here now. The cycler has a lot of potential, and referral commissions are very handsome - provided the referral cycles through all 3 phases first! It looks like it is already slowing down though, and we can only hope that it will be marketed well enough for more people to cycle. Just remember, cyclers are ponzi games!
Edited on December 4 to add: looks like this one is moving again! Check MyGirl's Musings for a few details!

Money Care

Still being paid 2% daily automatically here - 27/100 received. Testing.

No comments: