Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21, 2009

Today's payments:

Genius Funds

After a quiet week, payments rolled in once again today. Genius is paying fast as ever, my return is now 645%!

Infinitiva
Infinitiva
I requested a payment here and was paid within 10 minutes! My return is now 116% with a new small spend earning for me once again. Still testing, but looking good so far.

GNI - after some script hiccups, GNI continues to pay - my return so far: 278%.

Money Care - has paid me 39 times so far but today's payment shows as paid on their site but I have not received it! I am not the first member to report this - caution!!!

No comments: