Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 11 / 12, 2009

Payments on these dates:

P.H.R.O.A. - featured link!

Another timely montly payment from my all time favourite admin :)
Admin Kirk will do anything to create a program that will be sustainable for the long haul. This is why the main plan in PHROA, 1% daily for 365 days will be changed to 0.5% daily for 365 days. All current and new deposits into this plan will be changed so they will expire at 182.5%.
I would say this gives us even more to think about when judging 2 to 5% daily programs as "low" or "sustainable" roi ....... ! If you are not ready to join us at PHROA now, let's see which of your programs is still around in a few months, and let's see if PHROA is still around then! ;)
Monthly fee is $20 minimum here. My return so far: 45%. Recommended!

Wbwso

Paid again within 2 hours - my return here is 75% already (from the short term plan I am in plus commissions) and I also have a 3 year deposit running since February. Still going nicely.

Money Care

34th automatic payment received, as well as some commissions. These were also paid straight to my LR account, since this program has no member area at all. All payouts are automatic and things are moving along nicely for me. My return so far: 77%.

No comments: