Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 14 / 15, 2009

Payments for these dates:

Genius Funds

Paid on Monday, just like every week. My return after this payment: 619%!

PayByProfit

I received my second payment fairly quickly here - return on my test spend so far: 69%. Testing.

Money Care

36th automatic 2% payment received to LR. Going nicely. Testing.

DeltaTrustGroup

I received my 4th payment here a few days late - I was glad to get it, was worried for a while! My return so far: 51%. Proceeding with caution.

No comments: