Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23, 2009 - happy 6th birthday to my son!

Today's payments:

NewSurfAge

Weekly rebates are modest this week but NSA is still moving along very nicely. I was paid very fast again and my return is now a very decent 88%. I expect the rebates to increase again after the holidays, as December is traditionally a slow month - and we all should be doing other things besides sitting at our computers in December right?! I know I am! :)

GNI - is up to speed again. My return after today: 289%. I may increase my spend here in the new year.

(Money Care is still not paying!!! Game over for me!)

No comments: