Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27, 2009

Today's payments:

DeltaTrustGroup

Another payment from admin Adam Silva at DTG. He is paying outside terms a bit, but continues to pay, even though the program (number of members, deposited amount) seems to be stalling. I hope he will manage to keep things running until after the slow period we usually have around this time of year. It is a nice program with a decent admin (as far as I can tell!) so I think he definitely deserves a shot. My return so far: 66%. Going nicely.

No comments: