Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10, 2010

Today's payments:

West-Finance
West-Finance.com
My second cashout was to Alertpay (while my deposit is from LR). Withdrawing to other processors is allowed here. I was paid just a few hours after request. The $50 signup bonus is still available, until March 31. Minimum deposit is $150. Earnings on the bonus cannot be withdrawn until a fresh deposit is made. Still testing.

EarnersUnite

All members with $10 or more in their balance are supposed to be paid here on Fridays. Since I was not paid while my balance was sufficient, I sent in a ticket. I am not sure if that is why I found my payment in my PayPal account today but I was happy to receive it.
'Normal' profit sharing earnings and PTC earnings are very modest but referral commissions are very handsome. This is why I have been in profit for a while, with now 3 upgraded referrals. A real profit sharing program where upgrading once buys you a life time 'share' in the program. Slow but steady earner; paying.

No comments: