Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, March 8, 2010

March 7 and 8, 2010

Payments on these dates:

PTV Partner
PTV Partner
I had another 20 day plan mature and I decided to 'clean out' my account this time, to start with a fresh spend in the 30 day plan after getting paid. I was paid quite quickly today to LR and SP, and have made my new spend. Because of this bigger spend, I am no longer in profit but I will be again after this 30 day plan matures and I take out the interest only. My remaining funds will be 'on the house' and I will probably let them compound for a while after that. Risky? Yes - but it is a calculated risk (no huge amouts). ;)

Dragadox

I requested my third payment here and received it instantly to LR. Still testing.

No comments: