Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 30, 2010

Today's payments:

Atlantis Mutual

I was quite hesitant to join this program so I tracked it for a long time before I signed up. I requested a payment after having rolled my earnings over a few times, just to see the withdrawal procedure first hand. I was paid instantly to LibertyReserve! I made a new deposit with PerfectMoney afterwards, and my total return here is now 65%. Still testing.

PTV Partner
PTV Partner
The PTV site underwent some maintenance and some groups of people went wild when it took a bit longer than expected - as if they think PTV is going to crash soon? - but pretty soon payments started to go out and I was paid as well. I am now officially in profit again and intend to stay in profit from now on. My return is now 104% with 2 deposits still earning for me. The site is working fully again. Paying.

No comments: