Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 3, 2010

Today's payments:

West-Finance
West-Finance.com
I took advantage of the $50 bonus new members get for opening an account. Interest on the bonus cannot be withdrawn until a deposit is made, so I finally deposited here this week. I requested and received my first cashout today (Wednesday). This included my bonus earnings so far. Testing, but since the minimum spend is $150 I am in with more than my usual test spend ... hoping for the best here!
$50 signup bonus lasts until March 31.

No comments: