Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 31, 2010

Today's payments:

WBwso - featured link!

I requested a withdrawal of a modest sum to PerfectMoney because I wanted to use PerfectMoney as my main payment processor in another program. I was paid promptly as usual, bringing my total return at WBwso to 138%. Paying.

West-Finance:
West-Finance.com
Another very fast payment from West-Finance, bringing my return here to 70% already.
Today is the last day for the $50 signup bonus and the 7% bonus of deposits of $500 and more! You could earn on the free bonus for up to 60 days before needing to make a deposit to keep it and then withdraw all bonus earnings immediately after making a deposit. Just a suggestion! ;)

Infinitiva
Infinitiva
Another instant payment from Infinitiva, to Alertpay this time. My return here is now 97% so I am almost in profit again. Paying.

PanaMoney

Paid within an hour again by PanaMoney. My return so far: 183%. There seem to be a few hiccups here, I cannot determine yet how serious they are, but the program does keep on paying.

No comments: