Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, April 2, 2010

April 1 and 2, 2010

Payments on these dates:

West-Finance:
West-Finance.com
Paid within an hour again from West-Finance. My return here is now 75%. The bonuses are no longer available but the main plans are very profitable without the bonuses as well. I am still testing, enjoying the program so far.

PanaMoney

PanaMoney continues to pay fast. I received more cash in my Strictpay account and my return here is now 187%. There is some discussion going on about how long PanaMoney has left 'to live' so to speak, because usually high yield programs do not last this long. For now, it is paying though.

No comments: