Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010

Today's payments:

West-Finance:
West-Finance.com
I requested another payment at West-Finance today and was paid just over an hour after request. This payment brings my total return to exactly 100%! (Slightly over 100% even.) So now the fun part begins: reaping profits. I have noticed several new signups in my downline with no deposit yet. I think they are making the most of the free $50 signup bonus. Earnings on that bonus cannot be withdraw until a 'real' deposit is made, but members have 60 days to make that deposit, so why not let the bonus earnings grow first, and then deposit? The earnings on the bonus will be available to cash out immediately after the deposit has been made. Good thinking! Paying.

No comments: