Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27, 2010

Today's payments:

Net Penny Stocks

This looks like an investment program but it does take some referring to earn here. The potential is truly enormous and the cost is minimal so I gave it a go with two $1.95 shares here. I received my first payment today within 24 hours after request. My return so far: 46%. I intend to test out the bulk investment feature soon because there is no referring needed for that part of the program, if I understand correctly. Very interesting!

West-Finance
West-Finance.com
Another quick payment from West-Finance today, bringing my return here to 106%. Still going nicely. There is a $50 signup bonus that will start earning right away but these earnings can only be withdrawn after making a 'real' deposit. Minimum is $150. Paying.

No comments: