Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17, 2010

Today's payments:

WBwso (Web Builder Web Site Owner) - featured link!

Another quick payment, some earnings and commissions combined, paid to LR. My return here is now 152% and I am very content with this program. Transparent set up - it is my featured link for a reason!

West-Finance:
West-Finance.com
And my other "W" program also paid me to LR overnight, bringing my total return to 96% for this program. I'm almost even here so I'm ready for the gravy. :D

Trident Venture

Almost forgot to mention another payment of even more commissions (thanks new members!) from Trident to my Alertpay account today. This test is going well so far! (See yesterday's post as well.)

No comments: