Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16, 2010

Today's payments - two new faces:

Trident Venture

I received my first payment here today, some commissions from my very first active referral (thank you!). I am half way the 14 day plan, which pays on expiry so I don't post many payments here yet. The program was built to last and is just 2 weeks old. The admin is very active at MMG and his support is quick. Testing - with good hopes of a long run.

BombStockTraders
BST- Where WAR is PROFITABLE
First payment received from BST. I made a small test spend here, not sure why, but support is very good so far so maybe I made the right choice. The admin even added some commissions to my account today for a deposit of a new member who joined without a referrer, but then told the admin they had wanted to be under me. The referral was not moved, but I did get the commissions. How is that for service? Nice start!

No comments: