Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, 2010

Today's payments:

Infinitiva
Infinitiva
I requested some commissions today and was paid instantly to LR as usual. My return here so far: 121%. This is the constant, quietly paying one!

Hydro-Funds

The new kid on the block, the admin is Alzander. I just received my first payment to LR about half an hour after request. The program is off to a great start and I think it will be a 'safe' program for a while yet. Check out the thread at MMG. My return so far: 14%. Looking good.

Waterinvestment

This program is having some issues. It seems that most members are not getting paid. I requested my very first little payment here and was paid quite quickly to Strictpay. Why I was paid? Perhaps they are hoping I will give them some good press? For now, I do not recommend spending here however - they will need to get all payments up to date again first! My return after this first payment: 13%. Testing - not recommended!

No comments: