Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18, 2010

Today's payments:

PTV Partner - on hold
PTV Partner
Very glad to finally receive my pending payment to Strictpay. PTV has experienced a lot of script errors, causing members to start withdrawing massively. They are currently not paying withdrawals in the order they were requested but from small to big amounts. You can imagine not everyone is pleased with this!!! I had to wait a while but did receive my $145.30 cashout today. Since I was already in profit by a few percent, this is all extra for me. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt for now but will leave them "on hold" until withdrawals are (about) current again.

No comments: