Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 24, 2010

Today's payments:

TridentVenture

My first 14 day plan matured yesterday and I requested a payment, while also making a fresh spend. I was paid while I was sleeping :) and my return after the payment and the fresh spend is 76%. I think this program will be 'safe' to join for quite some time yet. Paying.

Note to the Chinese person who posts responses to my posts on this blog from time to time: I will not approve comments I cannot read and the content I could make out is questionable so please do not bother trying again, ok?

No comments: