Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24, 2010

Today's payments:

West-Finance
West-Finance.com
I was paid just an hour after request today from this interesting program. My return so far is 52% and I am nicely on my way to getting my seed money out. Going well so far, still testing.

PTV Partner
PTV Partner
I received another cashout to LR today from PTV Partner. I find this program quite intriguing. Naturally, I will make sure I get my seed money out before I start compounding. My return so far is 92% so I'm almost there, with 2 deposits in the 30 day plan still earning for me. Looking good.

1 comment:

MyGirl123 said...

Aplogies again to the person, username "pass" who left a reply here. I cannot read Chinese characters so I have no idea what you wrote. English please, next time ok?