Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, March 12, 2010

March 11, 2010

Today's payments:

West-Finance
West-Finance.com
Not sure what happened, that I had enough funds already to request again? Must be the bigger than usual deposit I made here ($150 being the minimum). I was paid to LR within an hour and my return so far is 23% in less than 2 weeks of depositing. Of course, some bonus earnings are included in this percentage. Looking good so far, testing.

Dragadox

My 4th cashout was paid instantly to LR. Return on my test spend so far: 30%. Still testing.

No comments: