Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 10, 2008

Today's payments:

Surfwithdoves.com

Another fast payment from SWD, which is truly a joy to surf, with good long term plans. If the Christian theme offends you, please don't join. If you don't mind, you would be joining a very solid and honest program. The admin continues to pay quickly despite her husband's hospitalization. Recommended!

Planet-Trust.com
Planet-Trust.net
My 3rd payment since the launch of the new plan, paid to SolidTrustPay in about 48 hours after request. Returns at PT are not staggering, the key word here is: sustainable. We earned 16% this month - still more than any bank will pay! Recommended. And I'm not just saying that to get referrals because PT does not pay referral commissions!

No comments: