Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 24, 2008 - catching up!

Today's payments, and a few earlier ones:

AcmosTrade.com

Another fast payment to LibertyReserve from Acmos. Usually I request payments on Fridays but I was away on a family weekend so I requested today in stead. Still going well.

ASD CashGenerator (June 23)
Find Steady Income Through ASD Cash Generator
It looks like things are speeding up a little at ASD, as I received my cashout request from the 17th 'only' 6 days after request. I am now withdrawing every week, so far my return here is 15% (all upgrade and processor fees deducted).

TheFinalAds (June 23)

My second payment from an expired upgrade at this new program. I am still testing it, not giving any advice one way or the other yet.

AdvertisingSurf (June 23)

I requested payment after payment here, only to see the money back in my balance after a few days each time. Finally, when I requested a small amount to LibertyReserve (15% cashout fee!), I was paid promptly. I have removed this program from my portfolio, I cannot honestly recommend it to anyone anymore. So far, my cashouts have 'only' been returned to my balance, but other members are reporting that their cashouts have been placed in a long term plan against their wishes. No communication at all from the admin ... so no referral link here!

DrivenRapidWealth (June 22)

I decided to request my first payment from this promising cycler when my balance had reached 50% of my spend. I was paid promptly and will probably buy a new position with my balance next time. To give an idea about the speed of the program: I made my deposit on May 23 and had accumulated 50% (plus $2 fee) of the spend one month later. Positions expire at 200% - it may seem slow but it does add up! Interesting.

No comments: