Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, June 13, 2008

June 13, 2008

Today's payments:

LargeSum.com

I decided to test this program after someone asked me to take a look at it. It has been around for a long time and the members I have seen posting in the forums are generally very pleased with it.
I just received my first payment to LR just 3 minutes after request! I happened to be in the live chat with support (William Flanders) and he suggested he pay me right away while I was there. Very good first impression! I am in the First Step program for now, which pays 1.6% for 30 days plus the principal back. The site is nice and simple - go take a look!

ASD CashGenerator.com
Find Steady Income Through ASD Cash Generator
I received my very first payment here today, from a June 5 request. ASD is a solid program that is just experiencing some growing pains - membership is truly exploding! Up until now, I have been building my account to the level where I want it to be. Now I will start withdrawing more, and maybe just adding new purchases from my balance. Very interesting program.

FFG-Traders.biz
FFG Traders
Another very fast payment received today from FFG - this program just keeps going along very nicely. I'm in profit (130% return so far) and enjoying it.

No comments: