Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 19, 2008

Today's payments:

LargeSum.com

I received some referral commissions today at LargeSum and the interesting thing is, commissions are paid out instantly automatically, I didn't even request a payout! So the commissions are already in my LR account - very nice. Thank you, new referral, for signing up under me!

SurfWithDoves.com

A super fast payment from SWD for me today: paid to Alertpay well within 2 hours after request. I think admin Margaret woke up and hit the payout button right away! :) :)
I started out at SWD with a test spend in the 45 day plan but I am now in the 300 day plan only with a little more than just a test spend ... Nice long term, just the way I like it. Recommended!

No comments: