Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, June 20, 2008

June 20, 2008

Today's payments:

FFG-Traders.biz
FFG Traders
I requested my balance today at FFG, like I do every Friday and I was paid almost instantly! Still looking good, I am nicely in profit now.

LargeSum.com

Another very fast payment from LargeSum: within 1.5 hours after request. My first impression of this program - which has been running for quite some time actually - is still very good.

ASD CashGenerator

I received my second payment from ASD today - payments are still quite delayed but I feel the program is just experiencing growing pains that they will recover from.

No comments: