Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, June 6, 2008

June 6, 2008

Today's payments:

FFG-Traders.biz
FFG Traders
Another fast payment from FFG - paid to LR within an hour - and this one has put me in profit!
FFG continues to perform well. They claim to trade forex and have a group of about 80 traders at work for them. Difficult to check but the program is doing nicely. It feels good to be in profit already!

AcmosTrade.com

Another fast payment from this interesting hyip: paid to LibertyReserve within 4 hours after request. My return here so far is only 16% because I recently added some e-gold to the program. One of the few programs who still take e-gold so I thought I'd let my e-gold grow here a bit on 100% compounding for now. The compounding rate can be changed at any time at Acmos. Worth a look?

TheFinalAds.com

My first payment from this brand new surf program. I am not recommending it just yet - still testing and trying to find out who is running it.

No comments: