Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 2, 2008

Today's payments:

VLane

I received my second payment from Mrs.VIP / VLane today, just a day after request. This is a good, solid program with a very good admin, who communicates well with the membership. The program will not remain open to new members indefinitely so if you are thinking of joining, better do it this month. Feel free to contact me for details - this is not a regular paid to surf program! Highly recommended for those who can follow instructions to the letter and don't mind working for their money :)

No comments: