Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

June 12, 2008

Today's payments:

10DollarsWonder.com

My 3rd payment from 10DW to Alertpay, paid late last night (my time) for a request made on June 6. My return here is now 55% with 16 active positions earning nicely for me.
One important detail: for your positions to continue earning indefinitely in this cycler, you need to purchase or re-purchase (from earnings) at least one position every 30 days. That's it. This is the only cycler I recommend. They accept e-gold and Alertpay and have now added STP.

ForumTraffic.biz

This is a European surf program that ran into trouble and now pays an extreeeemely low return - I don't think I will ever break even here, but at least I received my next $12 payment - $12 being the maximum anyone can withdraw per month now ... not recommended!

No comments: