Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A different post just this once ...

May 19, 2010

I am posting this because we have just learned yesterday that it's "game over" for Hydro-Funds.
I did receive another payment and I'm at a 86% return there, but the reason for this post is, that I would like to point you to my newest blog.

I think I will be taking on a new direction and my new blog marks that. There is still a ton of money to be made simply by re-selling other people's products on line and I am giving it a go.

I want to try and put up honest reviews about programs that promise to boost Clickbank sales.
Check it out and let me know what you think, ok? Just leave a comment on this post to tell me what you do/don't like about it.

I will continue to update this blog as well of course, but unfortunately my programs are all dropping like flies, so I will not have many left soon.

This is the link to my new blog: http://www.myclickbankearnings.blogspot.com
If you are interested, please feel free to start following it as well!


PS. I have no influence on what the Bidvertiser box says so if you see a somewhat dubious ad there (adult content) please know that I did not choose to have it there!!!
Edited to add: I have just found a way to disable images in the ad box so this should be fixed now.

No comments: