Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13, 2010

Yesterday's payments (posting late again, this time due to some off line festivities):

Net Penny Stocks

My second payment received here on the 8th day after request. I am still earning slowly here, hoping for some more meaningful income from my bulk purchase soon (as promised in big print on the site). Testing.

Hydro-Funds - game

Yet another timely payment from Hydro - my return is now at 80% and I intend to be in profit soon. This is a game (no outside income) but member support is still great so I am staying with it.

West-Finance
West-Finance.com
Some members are reporting that their pendings are not being paid, or that newer requests are being honoured while older (bigger?) ones are not paid yet. I was paid promptly again but at this time I do not recommend joining / spending here. My return so far: 123%.

No comments: