Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 17, 2010

Today's payments:

StaunchFinances
StaunchFinances
My first payment received from this interesting program. Deposits are automatically split up in two parts; one goes in a 6 day plan that pays after expired and the other half goes into a 56 day plan that pays daily. My 6 day plan had expired and I requested all my earnings up to that point. I was paid promptly. My return so far is 66% but this will probably go down again, as I intend to make another spend this week. Testing.

Hydro-Funds - game

24 payments received so far from admin Kevan (a.k.a. Alzander). My return so far: 82%. Paying.

No comments: