Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 1 and 2, 2010

Payments on these dates:

Hydro-Funds

Actually I received 3 more payments since my last post on this blog, all from Hydro-Funds. The admin tries to pay all requests as quickly as humanly possible, although he does have an off line job as well. My return at this new program is now 36%. The program just started 12 days ago and members are re-investing heavily so this would be a good time to join (if you would want to).
Edited to add: received another payment, to LR this time and my total return is now 42%. Looking good.

No comments: