Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 14, 2010

Today's payments:

Hydro-Funds - game

I continue to get paid here to various payment processors. I'm not even sure if I have all payments listed here but I was paid to STP and SP again. Member support for this game continues to be strong so I am staying in too and have made another fresh spend. My total return - including the new spend - is now 76%. Paying.

WBwso (Web Builder Web Site Owner) - featured link!

My featured program also continues to pay without problems. My return so far: 172%. Paying!

West-Finance
West-Finance.com
Others are still waiting for larger payments but I have received my smaller one again quite quickly. LR and PM withdrawals have been disabled so something is definitely wrong here. My return here: 129%. Caution!

No comments: