Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 5, 2010

Today's payments:

WBwso (Web Builder Web Site Owner) - featured link!

Paid to LR again, well within 24 hours after request. My total return here: 166% and counting.

West-Finance
West-Finance.com
Paid again as usual - my return here is now 116%. Still looking good.

Hydro-Funds

Paid quickly again at Hydro, bringing my total return here to 56%. Payments and support are fast, admin is at MMG every day when he isn't at his off line job (or sleeping of course!).

Waterinvestment

I have no idea why I just got paid again while others are not. Definitely not recommended at this time. I'm hoping to break even here before they stop paying me as well.

No comments: