Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20, 2010

Today's payments:

WBwso (Web Builder Web Site Owner) - featured link!

Another quick payment to Alertpay from WBwso today, paid within 8 hours after request. My return so far: 178%. My featured link for a reason!

West-Finance - caution
West-Finance.com
I received 2 modest cashouts here again, one from the 18th to AP and one from the 19th to STP - both paid on the 19th. They seem to be catching up but I still recommend caution here, things aren't going as smoothly as they used to. My return so far: 133%.


I also cycled at KashKwik, a straight line matrix with a monthly fee. This is very tricky, because the moment you join, you should multiply the number of members at that moment by about 5. That will be the number of positions required for you to cycle. I joined early on (position 775) and cycled just 2 days before I would have to renew my membership. I have taken my profit ($17 in, $25 out) and have cancelled. Check the number of positions right now and do the math .........

No comments: