Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 8, 2010

Today's payments:

TridentVenture

My second 14 day plan expired yesterday and I requested a full payout to LR, while making a fresh spend with SP. I also requested some commissions to be paid to AP. Today, I received both payments and my total return, including the fresh spend in the 28 day plan, is now: 102%. In profit is the best way to be in any program. Looking forward to many more payments here.

Hydro-Funds

Hydro just keeps on paying and paying me too - I am not yet in profit here but getting there soon. My return so far: 75%. Paying.

No comments: