Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January 14, 2008

Today's payments:

Zprosurf.net

I had requested my 5th payment from Zprosurf on Sunday, knowing Richard now takes weekends off and we will be paid in 3 business days. I was pleasantly surprised to find the payment in my SolidTrustPay account on Monday already! Richard is still an excellent admin - who is pacing himself but his programs are not suffering at all.

FastProfitPro.net

Paid and paid again! Same story every day here at FPP, the best hyip game I have been in so far. Exist1 is a very upfront and honest admin and his programmer Gotenks also has a great reputation. Get in while it's hot!

No comments: