Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, January 21, 2008

January 21, 2008

Today's payments:

Zprosurf.net

I was very pleasantly surprised to find the payment I requested earlier today at Zprosurf in my SolidTrustPay account already! Officially Richard can take up to 3 business days to pay us so this was very nice.


FastProfitPro.net

Paid in a few hours again, one payment to LibertyReserve, another to SolidTrustPay. The plan has changed slightly for STP deposits: those will be earning 10% for 12 days while LR deposits will continue to earn 15% for 8 days until STP deposits climb a bit again. since this is a hyip game, the admin needs to monitor the status of funds closely - which he is doing. STP deposits slowed down too much so this temporary change is now in place. Good thinking, if you ask me!

No comments: