Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

January 17, 2008

Today's payments:

Angel-Capital.net

After a period when the site was up and down, it has now moved from the .biz domain to the .net domain and is back in business again. I requested a payment to e-gold today and was paid in exactly 6 hours. I have now recovered 96% of my spend so I am near break-even point.

Minvestment.com

Paid fast again as usual, in 12 minutes this time. My total return here - e-gold fees already deducted - is now 624% and counting. I only have 5 business days left until my principal will be released on top of that. Can't say how long the program will last, but so far it has been very good to me!

No comments: