Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

February 1, 2008

Dear friends and other readers,

I am away for a few days, getting ready for my new job. I know there is a lot going on ... I will be back to check on everything after the weekend.

Edit: One small addition, to put the worried minds at ease: Richard's sites, Cashing-n-surf, Zprosurf and MarketStreetAds.net, are going to be moved to another server during the weekend because of an unforseen problem with the server they are on now. All sites hosted on this server are down, not just Richard's. Accounts for all 3 sites will be credited for the downtime.
Minvestment seems to be another story though ...

No comments: