Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, February 4, 2008

February 3, 2008 - Catching up!

Today's payments:

Zprosurf.net

I received my 7th payment from Zprosurf today, even before I had noticed all of Richard's sites are back up! Requested on the 29th, paid early this morning (my time - still the 3rd server time). Very nice - reliable as ever.

Executive-Ads.com

While I was making this post, my second payment from EA came in. Requested yesterday, as payouts can only be requested on Sundays, and paid already. Very nice - this system allows members to cash out 150% of the total amount they upgraded in the week before the cashout. Several subscription levels and with a script that protects the program from so-called Hit and Runners.

I am a bit behind in posting my payments, so this one is from a few days ago:

Angel-Capital-ltd.com

Another little payment from Angel-Capital brought me to break-even point and a few cents over! Requested on the 29th, paid on the 30th. So far so good.

No comments: