Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, February 25, 2008

February 24, 2008

Today's payment:

SurfProfitPro.net

I received my 3rd payment from SPP early again. Officially, payments are on Mondays but every 10th request is paid on Sunday. Guess I was lucky again, like last week because I was paid in exactly 3 hours! I have upgraded again, this time making sure I stay in profit. I play SPP as a game because it has no outside income to speak of, aside from some advertising sales. Since the admin is completely honest, I didn't mind taking some risk, but this fourth fresh upgrade is from profits only. Best way not to lose out in a game!

No comments: