Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February 27, 2008

Today's payments:

BusinessProfitPro.net

BPP - is that still running??? Yes, it is - in fact, all members who were not yet in profit, were started off with their refund as an active deposit in the new plan: 2% for 70 days. Cashout requests can be made during weekends and on Wednesdays. I was paid today just a few hours after request so I am on my way here again! Honest administration with a program that does need member support to keep on going.

No comments: