Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

February 16, 2008

Today's payments:

MarketStreetAds

I have just received my last payment from the 'old' MSA (on the .com domain)! I am happily continuing earning at the new site on the .net domain and this payment is right on time to keep my upgrade level there the way I like it! All MSA members except for program admins will continue surfing in the new script only and it is a very nice script. Smoothest transfer to a new script that I have seen so far. Despite the slight delay in payments, I still recommend Richard's sites without hesitation.

No comments: